Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Back at It

Wow! I think this is the longest I've gone without posting! I know I always tell you guys how busy life has been, but the past seven months have been beyond that! I started another blog and that will tell you a lot about where my time has been and what has been going on in my life! You can check that out here!

I thought I would do my usual insta update and then tell you a little about the posts I have planned!
Here are a few shots from the past several months!





















Whew! There were many more pictures, but I didn't want to overwhelm you! So far we have worked like crazy, been to a few awards ceremonies, I got my hair colored and trimmed, more awards dinners, bible studies, planning, took care of my grandmother (who suffered from dementia), planned school for the kids, and unfortunately the last two pictures were from the flowers we had at my grandmothers funeral. I cannot explain how very much I miss her. She passed away two weeks ago (Thursday).

I hope everyone has enjoyed the past several months! The good news is I have several posts planned!
Some will include :
* Reviews
*Videos
*Planning
*Recipies
*Our Current DIY and Remodel situation
*Helpful tips
*and more!!

Love and Hugs to all of you! I have missed you!! Don't forget to follow me on social media to stay up to date and not miss anything!!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!