Thursday, September 11, 2014

September is Here: Insta Update

Time has seriously flown by the past few months. I have been so busy with work, family, and projects here and there. I am working on getting more organized and will hopefully be able to share a few things on that subject soon! I plan to do a series called "Project Organize" which will kick off soon! 

I am also happy to say that I recently ordered my 2015 Erin Condren life planner. I was so thrilled with the one I purchased last year that I decided to go ahead and grab another one! I carry mine with me everywhere and it definitely helps me stay on track! I will be doing another review on the new planner in the next few weeks! 

Here are a few photos to update whats been going on lately! Stay posted for "Project Organize" and my latest reviews!

Loved that saying and how cute are these kittens??

Came across these and saved them!
\
Parts of my bedroom...I am still in the process of redoing everything!


Painted this while pretending to be artsy and using my Electric palette from UD.

My morning in a collage and me.

Blue look for the day and me and my oldest son.

A day at the dog park...no makeup! And sweet little Caroline.

Another eye look. This clip was too funny .

Ok, if you know me then you know coffee is a must! My baby boy and Berto.

Yet another quote and another eye look.

And finally more from Urban Decay. Can we tell they are my favorite!

Love and hugs until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!