Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What's on my shopping list : Makeup and Hair

I am always on the lookout for great new products! A few of these might not be so new, but they are definitely still on my list. My straightener is on its last leg so I need to pick up a new one before my current one decides it doesn't want to work anymore! Here are a few items on my list. Check below on where to pick these up!



shopping list





Batiste beauty product
$8.19 - fashionunion.com





CHI hair styling tool
beautybar.com





Smashbox eyeshadow
sephora.com



TheBalm eyeshadow
nordstrom.com



MAC Cosmetics concealer
nordstrom.com





Urban Decay face makeup
$32 - debenhams.com



Giorgio Armani makeup brush
giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They are much appreciated, and I love reading every single one of them!